Kayserispor – Trabzonspor: prediction for the match
On December 12, within the framework of the 12th round of the Turkish Championship, Kayserispor will meet with Trabzonspor. The match starts at 16:00. Trabzonspor is the favorite of the game – bookmakers accept bets on his victory with odds of 1.98 (preview at the time of writing). Bets on home winnings are accepted at odds of 3.84, and for a draw – with odds of 3.31. Bookmakers expect average performance from the match: coefficient on TM 2.5 is at level 1.91, and you can bet on total over 2.5 goals with odds of 1.90.
Kayserispor – Trabzonspor. Key facts about the match
- Kayserispor played against Geztepe in the last match in the Turkish championship on December 5. The fight ended with a score of 1: 1. Kayserispor tied for third straight game. And he cannot win in six matches in a row – three lost meetings and three draws. In his last 5 meetings, the performance has not exceeded two goals.
- Trabzonspor held his last meeting in the Turkish championship on December 7 against Sivasspor. No winner has been identified – draw 1: 1. Trabzonspor’s unbeaten streak reaches four matches: two wins and two draws. Fewer than three goals scored in his 4 previous meetings.
- The previous match between Kayserispor and Trabzonspor in the Turkish championship took place on July 25, 2020 and ended with a 2: 1 victory for Trabzonspor. For Trabzonspor it was the fourth consecutive victory in the matches against Kayserispor.
- The hosts play better on defense than on offense (1100 defense rating and 714 attack rating). Trabzonspor plays about the same in defense and attack (defense rating is 999, and attack rating is 1062).
- Home team’s attack rating versus away team’s defense rating 0.71. The expected number of goals for an attacking team with this ratio is 1.07.
- Away Attack Rating vs. Home Team Defense Rating: 0.97. Statistics say that the expected number of goals of the attacking team for this ratio is 1.26.
Official site 1win offers a wide range of disciplines for sports betting. After the transition and registration through the working mirror of the bookmaker’s office